Wednesday, May 03, 2006

C.O.D. 5

People, people. What is the world going to do with you?

My dad is outside mowing the lawn. He wants me to mow the tennis court. I couldn't be fucking bothered.

===

my girlfriend left me when i thought everything was going perfectly.i really do love her. now shes going out with some other guy. they had sex after going out for 2 months. i really am happy for her cause im still her friend and all. but i hope she gets some kind of std and i want him to spontaniously combust.

===

i really cant write the conclusion in my eassys

2 comments:

boho girl said...

that second one sent me spinning with laughter.

perfect comic relief!

you have good taste with your choices.

Daibh said...

I try to pick the funny ones, not the raunchy/icky/creepy ones, with varying degrees of success!