Thursday, May 04, 2006

C.O.D. 6

Let's see what Group Hug's got going on today...

I have had feelings for you for years. It's funny how things have come full cycle. I'm afraid to say anything because I don't want to ruin the friendship that we have. I'm not imagining the tension though, we've been flirting for almost a decade...I always pictured us getting married. Now that we're finally both single, can't we just have wild passionate sex? I'm sure it would be amazing...

===

I hope the creator of Myspace burns in hell.

===

i had a dream about bleeding white roses, Christ, and st. christopher. my name is chris, too. i wonder what it could mean.



I guess there's a 6-month lag time between confessions and posting of them, which makes that second one amusing -- what happened to that person (if anything) 6 months ago to make them hate Myspace so much?

As for the first one, wow, flirting for a decade?? That's commitment! And yet, reticence is also in the mix. Strange.

The third one is nicely, gothically symbolic. I ran it through a couple of dream analyzers. Freakydreams.com...

Your Dream: i had a dream about bleeding white roses, Christ, and st. christopher. my name is chris, too. i wonder what it could mean.

Words like white: People feel they can rely on you. You have an abundance of energy and vitality.

Words like roses: Beauty. Goodness. Perfection. Something is working very well for you.

Words like christ: Human aspect of divinity. Salvation. Healing. Good hopes ahead. Consolation.


There you go, Chris.

No comments: