Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Fantastic Four

4 Jobs I’ve had
. Food handler
. Stock photo library worker
. Manuscript editor
. Production editor

4 movies I could watch over and over
. Brazil
. Anything by Stanley Kubrick
. Any of Peter Jackson's Lord of the Rings movies
. Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World

4 places I’ve lived in
. Youngstown, OH
. Oxford, OH
. Michigan City, IN
. Chicago, IL

4 places I’ve vacationed
. New Orleans
. Seattle
. Savannah
. Fort Walton Beach

4 websites I visit daily
. Salon
. eBay
. New York Times online
. SLATE

4 of my favourite dishes
. Spaghetti alla puttanesca
. Pizza bianca
. Calamari
. Mushroom risotto

4 places I would rather be
. Charleston
. Seaside
. Portland (Oregon)
. New York

4 people I am tagging
. Vesper
. Amy
. Boho
. Any lurkers on the blog.

1 comment:

Admin said...

i think i've done this one a few times. ;)