Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Hmph.

I'm lonely. Somebody tell me something interesting and fun, please? Even just a "hi" would be nice. I have the Sikeblues today. That'll teach me to wear black and gray, I guess! Heh.

Did you see that stupid news story about kids somehow being more sexually active when they listen to sexually-explicit lyrics?? Silliness. I think more likely kids who're likely to be sexually active are seeking out sexy songs, versus the songs somehow transforming kids into sex fiends. Gimme a break. People are so lame about these things.

So, I'm hoping Joe Lieberman loses the primary in Connecticut. Fingers crossed. The DLC wusses need to be put to pasture, and a Lieberman defeat would be a key start to that. If he wins, then the DLC will look at their appease-the-GOP agenda as being validated, and will lead to them continuing to lose elections for the Dems down the road. Whereas if Lieberman goes down, they'll still tout their "third way" as the salvation, but there'll be more wind than substance behind it.

Fingers crossed.

I put some more poems on Frick & Frack; if you're really bored, check'em out.

3 comments:

Admin said...

hi! hope that helps. :)

sophie said...

Hi!

Daibh said...

Thanks, V&S.