Monday, August 28, 2006

Meme

Amy had this as a meme, and I'm a sucker for memes...

First
  • First job: Golf Caddy.
  • First screen name: JakDeth@aol.com -- after the protagonist in "Trancers."
  • First funeral: Never been to one, as far as I can remember.
  • First pet: A toad. Never named it -- it died the night after I'd caught it and put it in a terrarium; this would've been about 1975.
  • First piercing: No piercings.
  • First tattoo: No tattoos, either.
  • First credit card: Visa; early 20s.
  • First kiss: Like for real, like making out? Or just a cutesie kiss? The latter would've been in elementary school; the former, 8th grade.
  • First enemy: Tommy. Smaller than me, but a bully, meaner than spit. First in a long line of bullies!

Last

  • Last car ride: Saturday, going to Costco.
  • Last kiss: This morning.
  • Last movie watched: Goodfellas.
  • Last beverage drank: Water.
  • Last food consumed: Two chocolate chip cookies.
  • Last phone call: Talked to my mom yesterday.
  • Last time showered: Around 6:15 a.m. today.
  • Last CD played: Green Carnation, "Light of Day, Day of Darkness"
  • Last website visited: Amy's Drowing*In*Ink

Now

  • Single or taken: Taken!
  • Gender: Dude
  • Birthday: 16 April 1970
  • Sign: Aries
  • Siblings: No full-blood siblings; I'm a "miracle child" as my mom put it, unlikely to have been conceived, really. Long story. I have two older stepsisters and (by way of my biofather, two younger half-sisters).
  • Hair color: Dark blond, somewhere between bronze and lightly burnt caramel.
  • Eye color: Blue
  • Shoe size: 12.5 extra-wide.
  • Height: 6'3"
  • Wearing: Burgundy patterned Geoffrey Beene button-down shirt, charcoal gray slacks, black shoes, white v-neck t-shirt, blue plaid boxers, slate gray socks
  • Drinking: Water.
  • Thinking about: Vacation.
  • Listening to: Green Carnation (it's an hour-long song!)

2 comments:

Amy said...

Love, love, love! I'm happy that you're back...

Amy

Admin said...

i've done this one before, but i'm doing it again! i'm sure my answers have changed...