Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Fill in the [Blank]

From Vesper, Queen of Memes...

1. I have never wanted to skydive; but I’ve always thought I might like to own a motorcycle.

2. When I was 5 years old, I believed in Santa Claus, but I got over it soon after my parents divorced.

3. If I was my own best friend, what I would enjoy the most about spending time with Me would be my love of life and sense of humor; while what I’d find the most irritating would be my tendency to brood when tired and periodic bouts of nihilistic angst.

4. If the story of my life up to this point was being published tomorrow, it would be titled Big Guy or else Dude (because that's what people usually call me) and it would be dedicated to everybody whom I love.

5. When my time on Earth is over, and the people who loved me are remembering me, it would please me if they said he wrote great stories; who knew that a writer who attained such huge, worldwide success could actually write so well and remain such a fun person? (I say that because everybody who knows me knows I'm loving, fun, and fun-loving, so I wanted to be remembered for the writing, in the vain hope that I'll succeed at it).

No comments: