Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Layers

LAYER ONE: ON THE OUTSIDE

Name: Dave
Eye Color: Blue
Righty or Lefty: Lefty
Zodiac Sign: Aries

LAYER TWO: ON THE INSIDE

Your fears: Planes, Automatons
Your perfect pizza: Thin crust with mushrooms
Goal for future: Book deal

LAYER THREE: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW:

Your thoughts when you first wake up: "Gotta go exercise."
Your best physical feature: My height (6'3") or my hair (dark blonde)
Your bedtime: Usually 10:30 p.m.
Your fondest memory: Birth of my sons

LAYER FOUR: YOUR PICK:

Pepsi or Coke: Pepsi
McDonald's or Burger King: Burger King
Single or group dates: Single
Adidas or Nike: Adidas, if I had to choose
Lipton Tea or Nestea: Lipton
Chocolate or vanilla: Vanilla
Cappuccino or coffee: Uhh, I don't drink coffee, but I guess black coffee

LAYER FIVE: DO YOU?

Smoke: Never
Take a shower: Daily
Think you've been in love: Definitely. Three times.
Believe in yourself: Kinda not.

LAYER SIX: IN THE PAST MONTH

Drank alcohol: Yes.
Gone to the mall: Nope.
Been on stage: Yes.
Eaten Sushi: Yes.
Been dumped: No.
Been ice skating: Not since the 90s.
Dyed your hair: Nope.

LAYER SEVEN: HAVE YOU EVER:

Played a stripping game: Nope.
Gotten beaten up: Not beaten up; punched, yeah.
Changed who you were to fit in: Never.

LAYER EIGHT: GETTING OLD:

Age you're hoping to be married?: Have been since 1993!

LAYER NINE: IN A GIRL/GUY

Best eye color: Doesn't matter; she just has to have pretty eyes.
Best hair color: Color doesn't matter; texture does -- she should have good hair.

LAYER TEN: where you were

1 MINUTE AGO: In front of computer.
1 HOUR AGO: In front of computer (writing)
1 DAY AGO: On the sofa.

LAYER 11: FINISH THE SENTENCE:

I FEEL: Good!
I HATE: Nazis.
I HIDE: Nothing.
I MISS: My 20s.
I WANT: To write full-time!!

No comments: