Thursday, January 18, 2007

Two by Two

Two names you go by:
Daddy
Sike

Two parts of your heritage:
Irish
English

Two things that scare you:
Cancer
Heights

Two everyday essentials:
Food
Water

Two things you are wearing right now:
Wedding ring
Timex wristwatch

Two of your favorite current bands/artists:
Johnny Nobody
Hammerhead (they're not current, but they're my current favorites)

Two things you want in a relationship (other than love):
Honesty
Touching

Two truths:
Lies are always sweeter than truth.
I'm liberal, but I like guns.

Two favorite hobbies:
I don't really have any hobbies, strictly put. Collecting music, I suppose, could qualify, and studying/commenting on politics are things I do reflexively, so I guess they qualify.

Two things you have to do this week:
Get the muffler fixed on the car
Send out some more stories (this weekend)

Two stores you shop at:
Costco
Amazon

Two shows you like to watch:
Bad Girls Club
The Real World

Two favorite sports:
Baseball (Go Cubs!)
Soccer

Two things you'd buy if money were no object:
A coffee/cacao plantation in Kona, Hawaii with a house and Ohana on it and ocean access (you'd all be welcome to visit; we could have BBQ on the beach)
1961 Ferrari 250 GT California

Two wishes for 2007:
Book deal
Newer, better job (which I'd then leave once I got a book deal)

No comments: