Thursday, February 15, 2007

Weirdness, cont'd.

Okay, so I already did the six weird things meme, but Kristen reminded me of another one, so I'm adding a seventh weird thing, figuring that a meme about weird things should at least have an odd number to it, instead of an even...

7. I can't stand to have anything between my toes, most especially between my big toe and the rest. Like flip-flops, or a finger, or a sock, or anything. Even the sight of it gives me the willies -- like those otherwise really cool Japanese slippers one sees -- just seeing the big toe isolated like that freaks me out. It's not the same as being ticklish. Like if you popped a finger between my big toe and my other toes, I'd recoil, try to flee. I could probably be tortured that way. The sensation is just horrible to me -- not pain, not even irritation, exactly, just serious discomfort. Any sandals I wear are the kind that go over the toes, not between. *shudder*

No comments: