Friday, October 13, 2006

Friday the 13th

Music: Sweet, "Solid Gold Brass"

Happy Friday the 13th! Woo hoo! Here's a meme I yoinked from Kristen, b/c she always has the best memes, and I'm all about the meme-age...

1. Would you get back with your last ex if you could?
Nah. She was nice, but we just weren't right for each other.

2. What color shirt are you wearing?
Light blue with patterns.

3. How many people have you REALLY kissed on your top friends list?
Huh? If MySpace, then none. I'd kiss four if I were able, and one if I could only choose one. They probably know who they are.

4. Do you have a 'thing' for someone on your friends list?
I don't have a proper friends list; my friends know who they are. If we're talking MySpace, then nobody.

5. How many people on your top friends list do you know in real life?
None! I had the chance to meet one, but passed because I got shy. I sometimes think I should meet Ames, but I'm so shy (though outgoing, too -- odd mix, eh?)

6. How many kids do you want to have?
I've got two boys. A girl would be nice, but I think two boys'll be it. They're wonderful.

7. Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
Kinda not so good, in a way. My folks make me sad. They're not good people -- not evil, but like not good.

8. What name would you want besides the one you have?
Knight.

9. Would you ever make out with someone?
What do you mean, "would"?? Have, would, will -- hell, yeah.

10. What did you do for your last birthday?
I can't even remember. How sad is that? My birthdays usually suck.

11. What's your main ringtone on your phone?
I assume this is s'posed to be cellphone-related? I haven't got a cellphone.

12. What time did you wake up today?
5:00 a.m. No alarm clock, either. I just wake up.

13. What were you doing Thursday evening?
Writing.

14. Do you like having your hair pulled?
Nope. My stepdad used to do that in lieu of spanking if people were bad. I thought it was psycho then, and still do. I used to have nightmares of him swinging me over his head by my hair!

15. Name something you can't wait to do.
Be a bestselling novelist.

16. Last time you saw your mom.
Last winter.

17. What is one thing you wish you could change about yourself?
Hmmm. I'd want to look like Jude Law. That'd be cool (except keep my hair, because I have better hair).

18. If you had $250,000, what would you do with it?
Invest most of it, buy my five favorite electric guitars and a 600-watt amp.

19. how long have you worked at your current job?
Over six years. I'm definitely looking to move on in the worst way.

20. Have you ever talked to Tom?
Yes. One of my oldest buddies. He's in Cambodia now, eating fried spiders. He's a good guy.

21.Describe the underwear you have on?
Blue plaid. Cotton. Comfy. Boxers.

22. Last thing you ate?
Chocolate-covered raisins.

23. What's your favorite month?
October, because it has Halloween, and I LOVE Halloween.

24. Your least favorite month?
March. It goes on forever.

25. What's the last piece of clothing someone borrowed from you?
Sweatshirt. Spouse always borrows my Northwestern University sweatshirt. She's always taking it. I didn't go to NU, btw -- I just worked there in the 90s, and coworkers got one for me as a going-away present.

26. Who is getting on your nerves right now?
The Republican Party, and the people who vote for them and support them even as they rape our country and pillage the future of it.

27. Most visited webpage?
Google. YouTube. Salon. Probably a three-way tie, there.

28. Last person you text messaged?
I don't text-message. No cellphone. I'm old-school, my dears.

29. Last person to make you sad?
My Muse. She's so great.

30. Would you take a bullet for your best friend?
I'd take a bullet for anybody who needed it, if they were a good person.

31. Favorite kind of drink?
Cold.

32. Favorite food?
Pizza.

33. Favorite dessert?
Cake.

34. Have you been to Europe?
No, I haven't. I'd like to, someday.

35. If someone you hated died, what would you do?
I don't hate anybody. Life's too short to be wasted on hate.

1 comment:

Amy said...

You must think that I'm the worst human being in the world. I'm so sorry for not visiting enough, or finishing up those emails. Dave, life has taken hold in the worst way, but things are looking sunnier.

And, yeah, I've often thought that we should meet up as well. For some reason, it just feels like it would be easy-going and fun.