Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Howdy, lovelies

I don't know if anybody still bothers reading this! I haven't been very entertaining of late, and for that, I'm sorry!

I've been watching some of the baseball postseason; almost despite myself, I'm kind of rooting for the Detroit Tigers in the AL, and the NY Mets in the NL pennant races. They're both underdog teams.

Not feeling 100%, which kinda sucks.

What also sucks is that they split the finale to Project Runway into two parts, and I have to wait yet another week for the actual finale. Bastards!

I've resisted the urge to upgrade this blog to the Betablog option. It has nice features, but it's more glitzy than this one deserves.

Working on a new short story, kinda excited about it. I hope I can make it work the way I want.

Carved a jack o' lantern for my older son -- was about the hardest-to-carve pumpkin I've ever encountered. I dunno what its problem was, but it put up a mighty fight. Maybe I'll photograph it. My older boy is all excited about Halloween's approach -- we're going to have him be an astronaut, and my younger son can be an alien. They'll look cute together, as they always do.

My younger boy is free-standing, now -- every time he does, he applauds, which is adorable to see. Big grin and clapping, very happy. He's quite the climber, too.

Supposedly there's a chance of flurries tomorrow. Flurries?!? Wha??

No comments: