Monday, October 16, 2006

Movie of My So-Called Life (?)

From Kristen, ala Vesper's Escape...

The rules:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie.

Waking Up?
"Life Stinks" by Pere Ubu

First Day At School?
"Society" by the Subhumans (UK)

Playtime/Childhood?
"Flaming Telepaths" by Blue Oyster Cult

Falling In Love?
"Hot Toddy" by Julie London (Hmmm.)

Fight Song?
"All On Black" by Alkaline Trio (that works, actually)

Breaking Up?
"Wardance" by Killing Joke (why not?)

Prom?
"God" by Hammerbox (heh -- more fun than my senior prom, for sure)

Life's OK?
"Pyjamarama" by Roxy Music (one of my faves -- lucky!)

Mental Breakdown?
"Aloha Steve & Danno" by Radio Birdman (kinda not right, but I'm rolling with it, memewise, as with all of these)

Driving?
"Shrunken Heads" by Ghost Dance (Ehhh, not so much of a fit, there, but so what?)

Flashback?
"Salad Days" by Minor Threat (perfect!!)

Getting Back Together?
"Inside Out" by the Outpatients

Wedding?
"Where Diamonds are Halos" by Sugar (I love that song; that would make for a rockin' wedding)

Birth of Child?
"That's the Way" by Led Zeppelin (aww, that's nice!)

Final Battle?
"When I Win the Lottery" by Camper Van Beethoven (hahah -- kinda right)

Death Scene?
"Lexicon Devil" by the Germs (hahah -- also kinda right)

Funeral Song?
"Softness" by Dorothy (hahah -- groovy funeral; everybody'd be dancing, lovelies -- I'd put the FUN in funeral!)

End Credits?
"Recollections" by the Proletariat (Cool! I like it! Perfect for the credits!)

Well, that was sure random. Hopefully lovelies know some of these songs! Otherwise, if you want the soundtrack of my life, circa 2006, I'll burn it for you and send it!

No comments: