Sunday, November 12, 2006

Color Meme

A meme, because it's time...

[ RED ]

1. Closest red thing to you? Winter jacket.

2. Has anyone ever cheated on you in a relationship? Nope.

3. Last thing to make you angry? City Pound.

4. Are you a fan of romance? Definitely.

5. Have you ever been in love? Yes.

6. Do you have a temper? Yes, but very fleetingly so.

[ GREEN ]

1. Closest green thing to you? A gourd.

2. Do you care about the environment? Yes.

3. Are you jealous of anyone right now? Nope.

4. Are you a lucky person? Yes and no. Great with bad luck; not so good with good.

5. Do you always want what you can't have? There's nothing I can't have.

6. Are you Irish? About half.


[ PURPLE ]

1. Last purple thing you saw? Ribbon.

2. Like being treated to expensive things? Never happens to me; I'd probably be uncomfortable, though -- I feel like indulgence brings a kind of obligation on the recipient, and I wouldn't want the pressure.

3. Do you like mysterious things? Love'em.

4. Favorite type of chocolate? Dark.

5. Ever met anyone in royalty? Not personally; I saw Princess Diana when she came to Northwestern, years ago, but we didn't actually meet.

6. Are you creative? Very much so.

7. Are you lonely? Yes, I think I am.


[ YELLOW ]

1. Closest yellow thing to you? Sharpie Accent Liquid Highlighter.

2. The happiest time(s) of your life? I don't think it's happened, yet.

3. Favorite holiday? Halloween, for sure.

4. Are you a coward? Nope.

5. Do you burn or tan? Burn, and fast.

6. Do you want children? I've got two already! Kinda thinking a third (a girl) would be nice.

7. What makes you happy? Being alive and reasonably healthy.

[ BLUE ]

1. Closest blue thing to you? "Seaside" T-shirt I'm wearing.

2. Are you good at calming people down? I never try; I'm much better at winding people up.

3. Do you like the ocean? Love it!

4. What was the last thing that made you cry? I don't even remember.

5. Are you a logical thinker? No.

6. Can you sleep easily? Always.

7. Do you prefer the beach or the woods? The woods, I think, because though I love the ocean, I burn easily, and prefer hiking in the shade to boiling on the sand.

[ PINK ]

1. Closest pink thing to you? (looking around) Son's sippy cup.

2. Do you like sweet things? Some; I kind of prefer salty and savory to sweet, in a way.

3. Like play-fighting? Sure.

4. Are you sensitive? Very sensitive.

5. Do you like punk music? Definitely.

6. What is your favorite flower? Roses. They're cool.

7. Does someone have a crush on you? Yes.


[ ORANGE ]

1. Closest orange thing to you? Polar fleece zip-up vest of mine.

2. Do you like to burn things? Yeah; I like playing with campfires.

3. Dress up for Halloween? Definitely.

4. Are you usually a warm-hearted person? Nearly always; I've got a big, bleeding heart.

5. Do you prefer the single life or the security of a relationship? Hahah -- having beein in a relationship for 16 years, I'd say the latter!

6. What would your super power be? Invulnerability.

[ WHITE ]

1. Closest white thing to you? Stack of printer paper.

2. Would you say you're innocent? I am an innocent, yes.

3. Always try to keep the peace? No; I'm a troublemaker.

4. How do you imagine your wedding? Didn't have one, didn't want one.

5. Do you like to play in the snow? Yes! Fun.

6. Are you afraid of going to the doctors or dentist? Kinda don't like either, but I go to the dentist regularly, and the doctor, semi-regularly.

7. Do you have Attention Deficit Disorder(A.D.D)? No, but I think I'm hypomanic.

[ BLACK ]

1. Closest black thing to you? Keyboard.

2. Ever enjoy hurting people? No!

3. Are you sophisticated or silly? Silly, definitely.

5. Do you have a lot of secrets? Kinda not; I'm a fairly open book, and a rotten liar, so secrets and me don't get along.

6. What is your favorite color(s)? Blue.

7. Does the color you wear affect your mood? I don't think so.

1 comment:

Admin said...

i'm doing this one!!!