Saturday, November 11, 2006

Nutella et al.


Check this out, lovelies! It's hard to find good-sized crocks of it in the States, at least in Chicagoland, but at Costco, I found two-packs of 26.5 ounces each! How awesome is that? Way, I say. I included an inkpen in the foreground for scale. The racecar's an added pictorial bonus.

So, on a whim, I'm participating in NaNoWriMo -- National Novel Writing Month. So far, so good -- 16,174 words after 72 hours (I didn't start at the beginning of the month).

I'm writing it under the username "Vae Victis" -- if you're interested in reading the story, or at least excerpts from it.

Since there's no time really for revision, the intro begins like it is a horror story, but I'm ten chapters into it, now, and it's really more of a bent literary story. I'm pretty confident that I can get it done in time, given that rate at which I'm writing. As I've mentioned before, I've written book drafts before, but never as fast as this one.

I'm eating some Wolfgang Puck's Chicken Tortilla soup and loving it. I love his soups! When fall and winter comes, I'm all about the soupage!

2 comments:

Admin said...

that's usually the size i find here. we canadians love our nutella.

Daibh said...

Wow! I'm envious!