Monday, November 27, 2006

Wow...

Music: Billy Squier, "The Stroke"

It's been a week since I blogged here. Hope everybody had a good holiday.

Today's depressingly gray, but beauty's where you find it. It's just kinda hard to see today is all, which makes me not so much down, but numb.

I'm glad a coworker isn't here today; she's colossally nosy, always calls me "Bloggy Bloggington" if she sees me blogging. But she's quitting soon, her last day is mid-December, and I am glad for that. People wear me out sometimes.

So, no additional story acceptances appear in store for me in 2006, after the hopeful beginning of the year (although that story still hasn't made it to print, owing to laggard production schedules -- grrrr).

Sigh. I've been writing my ass off. I'm not daunted; but it is frustrating. You guys would buy a book of mine if it ever made it to print, right? Hahah!

No comments: