Friday, July 07, 2006

Seventh Day, Seventh Month

So, there you have it. Bush is in town, I guess. Lots of security out and about, helicopters flying overhead, police cars everywhere. In other countries, the leader doesn't travel with quite the security phalanx the US uses. And that was even before 9/11 turned everything upside down.

Bleah.

The gal who cut my hair on the weekend cut too much off -- I look like I've joined Fight Club, my friends. I didn't want to get so much cut off. I mean, it's okay for summer, but I was wanting to grow it longer, and so now I'm stuck. But at least my hair grows quickly, so it'll be alright.

What I'm looking for...

+
+

= the length/look I'd like.

So, I'll just sweat through the summer and let it grow longer again, and that'll be that.

Music: Blur, "Popscene"

3 comments:

Sarah .B. Scott said...

I read the beginning of this, and my first thought was, the band Bush is back together?! (I have a crush on Gavin Rossdale, which is obvious, I guess.) Anyway, I must be in complete denial over who the President is. I try to block it out, I guess...

Ruth said...

Ahhh yes, Suede... I saw them in '94 (I think it was)... great hair. Hope you have a great weekend! -S

Daibh said...

Yeah, I usually call him "Pezident" out of denial. Sorry about the confusion!