Monday, May 01, 2006

C.O.D. 4

More participants in the pathos parade that is Group Hug...

Everyone else has had more sex than me. Does anyone else get that feeling?

*sigh* But I've got big ass titties.

===

What do I have to confess..?

.. This site makes me doubt the world, and all the people in it. Especially the ones I used to think I was close to. I suppose you can never really know a person. They're all backstabbing sons of bitches, just like most of you who post here.

Best friends commit acts that would emotionally kill their comrades. Lovers put the most depraved, unessecary animal cravings above the feelings, and love of their partners.

There is no honor and nobility left in people these days. It makes me sad.

-Sully

===

I have a screwed-up sense of justice.

My best friend is still my best friend and all, but he's been a total douchebag lately.

He just has to argue for the sake of arguing on just about EVERY TOPIC you can imagine.

He is also insanely frugal, I can't think of the last time he HONESTLY took his girlfriend out on a date as well as taken care of the check all by himself.

He has a terrible temper and always gets in pissy fights with his girlfriend when she doesn't deserve it.

Two days ago I kissed his girlfriend. He can never know, but somehow I'll always feel smug and like I've exacted vengeance.

No matter how committed they ever get, I can at least know in the back of my mind, she had and probably always will have a crush on me, and he's just stuck with her forever, and she's now already cheated on him.

No comments: