Friday, May 05, 2006

C.O.D. 7

It never ends. Poor Group Hug -- it's a crush of confessions. I had to dig back a few days/weeks for some interesting/amusing ones...


I listen to Kelly Clarkson and like it.

===

There is this girl named Chelsea and I love her. We ARE the dynamic duo...

===

I HATE HIM! I love him so damn much, but he only likes me as a friend! But the signs are so strong....then he flirts with R****! But read what he said to me:
"Yes..I'm thankful I have you in my life Nat. You're a very good person."

Actually, now that i think about it.....it doesnt really hint to anything.

===

i never met a three-legged dog not named "tripod." everyone thinks they're being funny, but that dog still has more legs than you. how funny are you now?


===

On the weekends, I dress up like a female clown (even though I am male) and I dance on the street for tips. Sometimes, I take a man home from dancing and we have sex. After he finishes on me, I whip out my dick and let him either run away or beat me senseless.


Sorry, I had to post that last one because it's just so messed up -- a dancing, crossdressing, masochistic gay clown.

1 comment:

boho girl said...

laughing.

i always enjoy your picks.