Saturday, May 06, 2006

Hola

Saw this bike yesterday, with some roses, tulips, and other flowers on it, awkwardly chained to that length of railing. It's a BMX-type bike, so the inclusion of the flowers was sort of incongruous, which is why I took the picture at all.

It's sunny and pleasant this morning. I haven't written a lick of fiction, yet, but am hoping to take care of that later this morning.

Meanwhile, how about a haiku...


Stylish Lamia!
One fashionable strutter,
chewing fat with friends.

4 comments:

Amy said...

I so much want a green bike with a wicker basket attached. And it has to be that perfect shade of green, too.

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
boho girl said...

this picture is fabulous!

good catch.

Daibh said...

I don't think I have a favorite color anymore. Maybe once it was blue, but anymore, I can't say that I do.