Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Meeeeeeme

Took this from Gina. I'm a meme-fiend, after all...

First Thought

1. My ex is... who knows? Probably in Cleveland. Ancient history.
2. I am listening to... the city awaken, traffic going by.
3. Maybe I should... exercise this morning.
4. I love... life.
5. My best friend/s... are on either coast.
6. I don't understand... how I can make people so happy and angry so easily.
7. I lost... my way last month.
8. People say... what they don't really mean.
9. The meaning of my screen name is... a joke on hateful adversaries: "SIKE!"
11. Somewhere, someone is... happy.
12. I will always... be me.
13. Forever seems... alright to me, if I could only live that long.
14. I never want to... lose my passion.
15. My mobile phone is... nonexistent -- I have no mobile phone, won't get one. I like being hard to reach.
16. When I wake up in the morning... I'm momentarily elated.
17. I get annoyed when... I lead with my heart and hurt myself. I should know better.
18. Parties are... tiring. I enjoy them, but they wear me out, too.
19. My Cats have... the nasty tendency to awaken me at 3:30 every morning for no reason beyond them wanting me up.
20. Kisses are the best when... given with love and tenderness.
21. Today I... will write up query letters.
24. I really want... early retirement. Like really, really early.

And just for fun, another one, this one taken from Maddy...

I Don't Know

I don't know when to quit.
I don't know how to lie very well (terrible at poker).
I don't know anything, really. Not for sure.
I don't know how to do math very well.
I don't know how to be quiet.
I don't know where my next job will be.
I don't know what I'll even do.
I don't know why my dad didn't like me.
I don't know how to make her happy, or even if I can.
I don't know when I'll get a book deal.
I don't know if I'll get a book deal.
I don't know if humanity will survive another century.
I don't know how long I will live.
I don't know how many licks it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Tootsie Pop.
I don't know whether I should even care.
I don't know where I'll live next, after Chicago.
I don't know how not to be optimistic.
I don't know if that makes me shallow or deep.
I don't know why I get broody sometimes.
I don't know anybody famous.
I don't know and I don't care.

1 comment:

Daibh said...

Yeah, I'm a sucker for memes.

"mini psychologist" -- hahah!