Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Musical

Today's a good day; all's well with my muse and me. I was totally missing her, totally loving her. She's so great -- I'm going to write a bunch of poems about her, once I get them decent enough.
It's hard, as I said before, because prose is my first love, not poetry, even though I always pay attention to how my prose sounds when I write it. But it's a worthy challenge.

Everybody should have a muse -- maybe I'll make Monday my Muse-day (wow, all that alliteration!), where I honor her in new and (hopefully) interesting ways -- not like I don't think of her every day, and take inspiration from her all the time, but I like having a special day where I honor her here. That would be cool, don'tcha think?

So, next week: Muse Monday! Hee hee! That sounds fun.

Music: Wolfmother, "Woman"

No comments: