Wednesday, April 26, 2006

C.O.D. 2

Lots of bawdy ones on Group Hug today, so I went for some silly ones, instead...

i wish i could kave a perfect kiss, like what u see in movies how people lightly kiss eachother then they back away ,look into eachothers eyes,then look at eachothers lips, then so lightly liss eachothers lips then back away just a little and when they come back in to kiss again they open thier mouths and when thier mouths are closing thier lips meet while thier still closing then they repeat it ......i saw my friend kissing his girlfriend so prefectially like that and i got sooo jealous because ive never haad a kiss like it
===
yep that's right

I love music more than people.
(especially Nirvana: "It's better to burn out than to fade away.")

Wait, wasn't that Def Leppard who said that in "Pyromania"?
I have had lots of cheap chocolate peanuts and I'm listening to Monster Magnet - Lizard Johnny and it's giving me an erection.
And saying "erection" in my head is also giving me an erection.

Heh. Guess he hasn't smoked enough pot, yet.
I wish the South won the Civil War, so us Northerns wouldn't have to deal with the= stupid, redneck, cousin fucking, and igronant people. America would be such a smart country and we wouldn't have a lot of the problems we do. After the North lost, then we would invade the South with our better techonogly and free the slaves. Then we would gave the slaves the West. Then we would let the Southerns fucked with themselves. Every know and then we would bomb Richmond to make sure they aren't trying to get us back.
I pray a fellow yankee moderate gets this post.


Hmmm.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Yeah, so, was that last one in English? So funny. I printed it out and pinned up right next to the Twinkie confession.

So sorry you're not feeling well. I, too, am battling a minor cold. I feel as though it's waiting in the wings, just waiting to attack full force. Bah!

Daibh said...

Yeah, I'm befuddled by that last one, dredging for irony, but I think (s)he's serious.

I'm thinking maybe I beat my cold, but don't want to jinx myself! ;)

Daibh said...

That's definitely what was confounding me: Hey, Yankee Yankington, ever heard of spellcheck?