Monday, April 24, 2006

Stellar

Wow, I can see the crescent moon and Venus outside my window this morning. They're very close together in the sky. I like that.

Had a big-time brainstorm with my cynical fable. I was wrestling with it all weekend, which usually makes me depressed, like if I can't sort out the puzzle of the story, but this morning, on my way to work, it occurred to me just how I'd make it work, so I'm happy about that. If I do it right, it'll be a fairly sleazy, sordid story that's magnificently written, which should offer some contrast to the reader(s) and impress them. That's if I do it right. If not, it'll just be so much junk.

Looks like Blogger's stepped on its own dick this morning, is having trouble updating itself, or something. Not quite sure what's going on with that, so this post may not be posted for awhile. Not entirely sure. Sometimes I detest Blogger. Now I see there's a scheduled outage today. Yeah, boys, get things working again!

No comments: