Thursday, April 27, 2006

Cold

I didn't fight off the cold. It waltzed into my lungs around midnight. Darned rude of it, if you ask me. I took some cold meds to stave it off.

Work continues on the story, though not as much as I'd like, because the cold distracts me. I only got around 700 words on it this morning, which is about half what I usually write on a good day. I'll go back to it later today, see if I can reach my personal quota.

Ahh, Keira Knightley...

And the world's sexiest woman is...
Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:09am ET168

LONDON (Reuters) - British actress Keira Knightley was voted the world's sexiest woman in a magazine poll on Thursday, beating model Keeley Hazel and Hollywood star Scarlett Johansson into second and third place respectively.

The poll, which British magazine FHM said was based on two million votes, saw homegrown model and TV presenter Kelly Brook slip to 5th from first last year, while Angelina Jolie, expecting a baby in mid-May, came fourth.

Beyonce Knowles was the sexiest pop star at number seven and Russian tennis player Maria Sharapova the top sportswoman at number 56.

FHM said the poll was the only one of its kind voted for entirely by the British public.

2 comments:

boho girl said...

i think Kiera is divinely gorgeous but i am a sucker for curves and Scarlett definitely has those.

so my heart is still with Scarlett J.

Daibh said...

She's pretty, too, yeah, in an almost classic Hollywood starlet kind of way -- glamorous.