Saturday, April 22, 2006

Confessionalism

That Group Hug site amuses me. It doesn't have the visual punch that PostSecret does, but it has tons of entries, some pathetic, some icky, some scary, some amusing, and they go on and on...

My girlfriend says I'm addicted to Texas Hold'em and sex. I wish I could find a way to combine both.


i went to the fair today but the whole reason i went was for the deep fried twinkies i ate ten i cried when i had to leave i had to leave i hate my mom i told her to bring more money.


there is a hanger under my bed and i can't get it out.

to tell the truth, i put it there.


I want to have sex with my mother-in-law. I love my wife, and she is the most beautiful woman I've known. But sometimes, when I'm near my mother-in-law, I just want to take her up to her room and show her what she's been missing for quite some time now. I know I can give her what my wife's stepdad can't. She's an older woman, but certainly not too old... and she's still unbelievably attractive. On occasion I will find reasons to stop by while she is home alone, but nothing ever comes of it. I wish I could make her scream the way I can her daughter.


People are funny.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Lord...that last one is...well. Something. It's definitely something! Nuts, I guess.

Hope you have a great day.

I love your blog!

Your "new" friend,
~ Lo

(ha...I was actually just getting lazy, writing out Lola, but now I realize, Lo is short for something else)

Edit: (Sigh) You're gonna have to delete the "comment deleted". It's showing my real name on your post pages. Sorry for the mess! :)

Daibh said...

Quite alright, Ann Nonymous.

Amy said...

Love the one about deep fried Twinkies! I printed it out and pinned it up on the bulletin board.

I'm glad that you found me. Looking forward to reading more of your blog...